Monday 12 May 2014

More About Me | lifewithluce

Hi everyone! Sorry i've been a bit late on posting this past week. It's been so stressful with revision and schoolwork at the minute, so I apologise about the delay! As i've realised, i've been getting quite a few page views recently so I thought i'd share a bit about myself for you lovely viewers. Because of this decision, i'm willing to answer some questions that you guys may be wondering about. Here goes! :-)

1. What are you wearing?
     I'm currently wearing my cute, flowery pyjama bottoms and my creamy cosy, Topshop jumper.

2. Ever been in love?
    At fifteen, i'm sure there will be many of you thinking, "oh no, she's much too young to understand the concept of love..." However, yes, I believe I have/am with my current boyfriend.

3. How tall are you?
    I'm 5"4.

4. Favourite show?
    Definitely American Horror Story

5. Something you miss?
    I'd have to say primary school and the friends that came with it. I also miss being a kid and doing 'fun' things. But, more importantly, I miss my dad.

6. How old are you?
    I'm 15 years old.

7. Zodiac sign?
    I'm Aquarius.

8. Qualities you look for in a partner?
    A sense of humour, down to earth, not too serious, a happy person and obviously a good smile:-)

9. Favourite quote?
    "Live life with no regrets and do things that make you feel happy"

10. Loud music or soft?
      Soft - indie folk.

11. Where do you go when you're sad?
      To my mum, friends or the attic window- it's a great place to think- I know, i'm weird😂

12. Favourite actor?
      Leonardo DiCaprio or Evan Peters;)

13. Favourite colour?
      I don't really have one, but if I had to choose, it'd be a duck egg blue or a pale pink.

14. How long does it take you in the shower?
      10-15 minutes

15. Ever been in a physical fight?
      If you could count me punching a girl in the nose in year two, then yes :-D

16. Fears?
      Losing loved ones and being alone in a scary place..

17. Last time you said you loved someone?
      My mum, yesterday.

18. Last book you read?
      The Fault in our Stars

19. The last thing that made you cry?
     A film

20. Last show you watched?
      Breaking Bad.

21. Last person you talked to?
      My mum.

22. The relationship between you and the last person you texted?
      One of my boy bestfriends

23. Place you want to visit?
      Thailand

24. Favourite food?
      Pasta

25. What instruments you play?
      The guitar

So, that's it for this week! I hope you enjoyed this post, I know it's a bit different to what I normally do but I thought i'd share with you some personal things about myself. Thanks for reading:-) Bye for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment