Tuesday 29 April 2014

Body Shop Haul | Beauty

 Hello! Today, this post is basically about my long lasted obsession with body shop cosmetics. I've gone round my house taking pictures of my most favourite cosmetics, whether they're creams, body butters, scrubs or shower gels, they're all below for you to see. I hope you enjoy reading this post and leave a comment below telling me what you thought :-)


Firstly-




I literally cannot explain enough how gorgeous these two body butters smell. The strawberry body butter was given to me by a friend for my birthday and I find that its scent is delightful. It's not that greasy either, which is what I find when using body butters. I actually take the strawberry one to school with me in my bag as it's really convenient for just applying when I have spare time, plus many of my friends adore the smell too, which I find is a bonus. The second one i've chosen is the olive body butter. It has that earthy scent and a really neutral olive essence. This is actually my mums, however she doesn't mind me using it now and again. They both leave my skin feeling really hydrated and smooth too. Ideally, most people would use this straight after being in the shower, but I tend to use this mainly for hand cream. 


Secondly-



As I have quite dry skin I find that the Hemp Hand Protector relieves that excellently. Personally, this thick cream restores the moisture in my skin so so well. It also lasts for a long while too and my hands feel so soft throughout the day. Now, the Moisturising Hand Wash provides me with such a perfectly soft touch after washing my hands. It's got such a exquisite scent too and sometimes I even wash my hands for the purpose of having that constant, gorgeous smell. Not many people like this smell as it's quite strong, but, there's just something about it that makes me feel like i'm somewhere exotic. 


My third cosmetic-



One of my most favourite body shop scents are the strawberry essences. In the image above, I have chosen my Strawberry Body Polish and my Strawberry Lip Balm. I do only use the body polish in the shower and it has the strawberry seeds included in the gel which makes the product much more intriguing and fascinating. It makes a good exfoliator also, aswell as smelling divine. Furthermore, the sweet, scented aroma that the Strawberry Lip Balm also carries is amazing. Aswell as the Strawberry Body Butter that I also take with me to school I always seem to slip the lip balm into my bag along with it. It can be a bit annoying when you have no where to put the access lip balm after use. I defiantly recommend you purchase these if you haven't already. 


Lastly-



I absolutely adore the smell and texture of this gorgeous pink grapefruit body puree. It leaves my skin feeling so fresh and soft. Whenever I'm feeling warm at any point, I just apply this puree to my skin and it instantly cools it down. I've recently just bought this and I fell in love with it straight away. It's very strong and zesty aswell. Plus a little goes a long way! At first, when I read 'pink grapefruit', I didn't realise how much I'd like it. I thought it'd be very sweet and sickly, but it's actually so good. 


Well that's all for today! I hope you've enjoyed reading, I thought i'd do a beauty themed post today as I haven't done one already. Thankyou for reading and i'll do another post sometime next week. I'm not too sure what the next post will be about but it may be something to do with Interior Design. Bye for now :-)














No comments:

Post a Comment