Wednesday 2 April 2014

4 Peacefully Designed Bedrooms | Interior

I believe having a warm, cosy and comforting bedroom is they key to relaxation and a good nights sleep. In this post i'm going to show you my four most favourite bedrooms I have collected over the last couple of months. These bedrooms I have chosen have a range of character and creativity. 


My first choice of bedroom-




With this gorgeous design of a bedroom you can clearly see passion with the plain but calm scheme. I really like this open and bright bedroom because it's cool yet sophisticated and I think it'd work brilliantly as a spare room or even a small master bedroom. The only thing that I can criticise on is the privacy, i'd feel rather exposed with the neighbours view in clear sight however that's common in most houses. I can see also they have added extra class with the splash of brown and creams from the cushions and the picture frames on the shelves. 

My second choice- 



I absolutely adore this room! It has so much character and almost has a old century feel to it. The colour of the walls compliment the grey bed throws superbly and the touch of gold and chestnut give that interest and quality. The picture gives that bold statement to the decor which I personally find important in interior- to have that edge! I'd definitely love this style of decor in my own house and is a really cute and exciting idea for a double bedroom.  

Third choice of bedroom-





So this is a really unusual and bold choice for me although the 'old fashioned' theme is a great interest of mine and I really have a big passion with vintage bedrooms. It reminds me of the series Downton Abbey me and my mum used to watch and I think a personal message behind interior is such a heart warming thing to me. The green and red colour scheme is really stunning and courageous to have such bold colours together, nevertheless it works perfectly in this decor. The large Georgian styled double was quite a risky option but I think it reflects my personality in it's bold, wacky and interesting sense.  

And lastly my fourth choice- 


     



Ok, so my last unique bedroom I have to show you today is this remarkable, cute and quirky bedroom. I saw this and knew straight away that i just had to include it in my blog post. This has to be the cutest yet smallest room i've ever encountered! But it's the fact that they've used the space so well by just adding a tv at one side and an all important radiator at the other. Plus, the fairy lights above add warmth and uniqueness. Not to mention the gorgeous, floral duvet cover included! I'd just be scared of falling out of the window it's that enclosed.. I love the personal touch by adding photos on the wall too, I think this is definitely designed for a young girl of even a teen. 



Well that's my four gorgeous bedrooms for you! I hope you've enjoyed reading this post and perhaps leave a comment if you like! Thanks for reading :)

















2 comments:

  1. Aw this is so good luce, and the last room I saw on tumblr a couple of weeks ago and I saved it too hahah, its so cute:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, haha thankyou😊 I know, it's dead sweet!x

      Delete