Sunday 6 April 2014

Essential Accessories | Fashion

Hello again! 

So this post is purely about fashionable accessories and their uses from day to day life. I've been searching for these particular accessories for a few days now so I hope you find the beauty in them as I most certainly do :-)

My first chosen image-




These gold rimmed, classy sunglasses are just gorgeous. You can find them in almost any high street store which could be seen as a downside as they're not 'unique' however I still adore them. The brilliant thing about these gorgeous sunglasses is the fact that you can wear them with almost anything because of the subtle colour they are. I've seen many models wearing these styles of glasses, which could give people the confidence to try out new styles. I personally don't own any of these only because of the dull, typical, english weather we are currently pressing through but as soon as I go shopping again i'll most definitely pick up a pair!

Second choice of accessory-



Now, the lace, trim ankle socks are a BIG yes for me. I wear my pairs for most shoes I own. I even wear my black ones for school so not only are they cute they're also ideal for most occasions. I get mine from topshop but i'm pretty sure you can find them in many popular shops, like River Island, 
New Look etc. You can get them in a wide range of colours such as navy, grey, aqua, lilac, off white, lemon, pale blue, coral, lime, khaki and even patterned. I like to wear mine with my converse just as they're the perfect combination plus they look really cute and girly.

My third pick-



I found these two stunning watches last week and they instantly became my utmost favourite designs. It's as if the left watch is implying that you have all the time in world. I find that the exquisite watch's colours compliment each other really well, the deep brown and aqua are fab together. Plus I really like the big face as it stands out superbly. Now onto the glamorous, gold watch, I've been meaning to purchase one of these watches ever since I saw a similar one on my friend's wrist a few weeks back. It's got that 80's touch to it which makes it even more admirable. I also like how the word 'marc' is included into the face of the watch. It's a great way to showcase the brand's 
name.


Lastly my fourth choice-





Right so I dont know if you could class this as an 'accessory' but it's just so ideal to slip into your handbag on a day out. Coco Mademoiselle is my current favourite and it's an absolute delight. I highly recommend you to try it out at your local boots store, hopefully you'll agree on the oriental fresh scent as I do. I realise this is a really quite expensive perfume so it could be out of your price range, but you could perhaps ask for your family members to put towards it at christmas or birthdays. Trust me it's really worth it. I also really like the bottle design, it looks really sophisticated and posh. 


So that's all my posts for this week and I hope you've been inspired or even persuaded to purchase some of these gorgeous accessories i've shown you today.  I'm going on holiday next week so i'll hopefully post sometime afterwards:-)  

Here are the links to the accessories in this post- 




Watches-













  

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post Luce! You're seriously getting the hang of this! xx

    ReplyDelete