Monday 14 April 2014

Holiday Destinations | lifewithluce


Hello! So, as i've recently been on holiday, I thought i'd do a blog post all about holiday destinations and where I have been or would love to go in summer. Plus the weather today is bliss and hopefully this post will get you in the summer time spirit. This post could even inspire you to travel to more vast and unique destinations around the world. I've always dreamt of travelling the world as long as I can remember so I'm looking forward to adding this post to my blog and sharing it with you :-)


My first holiday destination-

Australia 

To me everything about Australia's sights, weather and pure beauty and excitement give me the urge to hop on a plane and say goodbye to cold and rainy England once and for all. I chose these two images of Australia to indicate how much fascination one place can have. I think it really shows the exotic part of the vast country perfectly. Not to mention all the colourful and exquisite fish that swim around in the clear blue, Australian ocean. I would love to go back, not just because of how beautiful it is but also because it holds so many amazing memories for me and I'd have to say it's one of my favourite places i've ever been to.


Secondly-

Vietnam

I don't really think I need to explain in much detail to why i've chosen this picture to represent the alluring Vietnam. I've never actually been to Vietnam and I don't really know much about the place other than it has spectacular views, as you can see, and that I've heard so many amazing things about it. The deep green hills and the precision of the terraced fields are so unique and fascinating. I've been drawn to the cultural side of Vietnam too, I'd love to see how the farmers work on the rice fields and their day to day lives as it's so different and interesting. I'm definitely going to visit Vietnam at least once in my life and I hope you do too:-) I also think it's quite a romantic place too, it'd be a perfect, spontaneous honeymoon destination.




My third favourite holiday destination-

Japan

Personally I think Japan is one of the most peaceful, calming, relaxing places in the world. However the cities in Japan are quite hectic and chaotic but you can always avoid the major cities. The neatness and attraction of Japan is endless, the main things that strike me most about Japan are the blossom trees, the stunning mountain views and the unique architectural buildings. Again, i've never actually been to Japan but nevertheless I plan on stopping in Japan on my future travels:-) What inspired me about travelling to Japan and its neighbouring countries most was a beautiful film called The House of Flying Daggers. I couldn't recommend that film enough to you, it's by far one of the best films i've ever seen. The beauty and elegance that reflects these wondrous countries is just incredible. If that doesn't inspire you to go to Japan I don't know what will!


Lastly my fourth choice-

French Alps 

Finally, my last holiday destination is here, the stunning French Alps, of which I visited two years back. It was one of the most impressive places i've probably ever been. There is such a wide range of activities to do also, from skiing on the vast mountain sides to just a quick swim in the dazzling lakes. I went in summer and the weather was superb! We did so many different activities too, such as white water rafting, mountain biking and canoeing. I would definitely recommend this beautiful destination. You never really forget these wondrous places:-) 


Thankyou for reading, that's it for today! I really enjoyed doing this post and so I hope you enjoyed reading it! Just thought it was nice to get in the spirit of summer and joyous holidays ahead for some of us! I'm currently on spring break so hopefully I can do more posts over the next couple of weeks! Hope you have a good day!😊













No comments:

Post a Comment