Sunday 27 July 2014

My Kitchen Diner | Interior

Hello lovelies, now this post is based around my kitchen diner and the interior that comes along with it. I know for a fact that I adore looking at interior magazines and online and exploring different designs of rooms, especially kitchens. I've recently had my kitchen and dining room converted into a kitchen diner. It was so SO tiny before and now it's so much more spacious and welcoming. Before we had a new kitchen put in, it was difficult at parties and family/friend get togethers to communicate with others when preparing food as there was a wall between the kitchen and dining room. I'd say having converted the kitchen and dining room into a kitchen diner it has changed my life for the better. Not only my life has it changed but also my mums and close family members too.
We wanted to go for a modern yet retro theme for the kitchen diner, although I do like the vintage theme also, we wanted something a bit more original and quirky. So, I have gone around my kitchen and dining room and taken a fair few pictures for you to see and enjoy. This may even give you some inspiration and ideas if you're re-decorating or converting to a kitchen diner, for layout and interior design purposes. :-)

The Pantry

Kitchen +Breakfast Bar
The Bureau
Dining Room


Few Homely Touches
Mums Wall Art
Well I hope you enjoyed this post, I quite like making these kind of posts, think I might do some more interior posts like this again sometime. Until next time, bye for now x


No comments:

Post a Comment